Making it Happen
For decades the family of Ghazaryans had been living in poor housing conditions due to insufficient means for house renovation. Thanks to the partnership with Habitat for Humanity Armenia their dream of having a simple, decent and affordable house became reality.
|Traditional bread and salt which show hospitality|
|Surprise from the community kids :)|
We have launched our first building project for this year!
Global Village trip- Tavush Region - June 28th to July 9th 2014
Barev from our diverse team and the family of Seda Parsadanyan!
Day One: 9am – 5pm
- Introduction - Family and Volunteers
- Removal of garbage materials and soil embankment
- Partial plastering of walls
• Cement-sand mixing
• Partial plastering of walls
• Partial floor finishing with concrete later
Until next time, I will leave you all with one of my favorite quote:
Peace Corps Volunteer
Armenia 2013 - 2015